It’s your last chance to book tickets to Prolific North Live, which is now just one week away!
Hosted in Manchester at UA92 on November 22, you’ll be able to hear key trends and insights from leaders across ITV, Warburtons, WPP and much more.
From the impact of AI, discussing social media insights for the year ahead, to essential SEO tips, Prolific North Live will arm you with the tools and inspiration you need to take your brand into 2024.
The full agenda has now been revealed here. Just a snippet of what you can expect on the day includes panel discussions, talks and sessions such as:
- A keynote session with Mirage Islam, digital strategist & senior lecturer in Digital Marketing and Innovation Lead at Salford Business School, The University of Salford on Building and enabling success and trust in your marketing team in 2024.
- Find how to use the laws of growth to Gr-OOH your brand with Out of Home advertising in a talk with Lindsay Rapacchi, Research & Insights Director at Clear Channel.
- A fireside chat with Jonathan Warburton, Chair of bakery brand Warburtons.
- Uncover the essential SEO tips to turbocharge your organic traffic in 2024 during a talk presented by Hayley Powell, director of SEO at Candidsky.
- Find out more from WPP agency Wavemaker about Google’s Search Generative Experience rollout in 2024.
- Delve into the social media landscape and what to expect in 2024 during a panel with Claire Hoang, VP of social media at ITV Studios and Sam Thomas Alexander Royle, co-founder and CEO of SoSquared.
- Jason Spencer, business development director at ITV, will share ITVX’s learnings from the first year… and what to expect in 2024.
- Looking to reinvent your marketing strategy with the power of audio and video? Crowd Network are on hand to share their insights.
- From AI to ROI, hear from Stephen Bullivant, regional head of sales at Teads, about how an intelligent platform can save you time and transform your media plans.
With these sessions, and much more taking place across the day where you can network with industry professionals, it’s an event you won’t want to miss! You can purchase your tickets to the event here. Tickets are just £35 + VAT – with lunch and drinks reception included.