Attendees from the likes of Deloitte, AO and the Co-operative Bank have already confirmed their appearance at an industry roundtable focused on the competing roles of performance and brand marketing.
The invitation-only event, organised by Prolific North in association with Smoking Gun PR, is taking place between 9.30am and 11.30am on Thursday October 7th.
When deciding how to spend their marketing budget, brands must weigh up the twin goals of growing their reputation and brand fame while also driving sales through performance channels.
The roundtable, to be held at Smoking Gun’s office on Bridge Street in Manchester, will bring together senior brand marketers to debate the benefits of both strategies, and explore which one works better for them.
The event will look to cover the following:
- Brand marketing and the development of love for a specific brand
- Where influencers sit within the debate
- How brand loyalty can be cemented through a variety of methods
- Recommendations for future plans through discussion with industry leaders
- The roundtable will run for around an hour, with breakfast provided before and an opportunity for further discussion and networking following the conversation.
To register an interest in taking part in this roundtable, please fill out the form below. Otherwise, for more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 533 0691.