This Generation Communications (TGC) is an award-winning PR, public affairs and full-service communications agency. We’re experts in media management and work alongside businesses and brands with news to tell the world and reputations to protect.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for two ambitious, committed, enthusiastic and confident PR professionals to join this agency’s ranks from our HQ in Liverpool. Key to the position will be the ability to demonstrate leadership, managing multiple relationships with multiple clients at any one time.
You will be expected to take the initiative, working with autonomy and imagination in a creative environment. Whether it is leading a high-profile awards event or driving forward a national corporate campaign, no two days are the same and you will take it all in your stride.
TGC works across a number of sectors so this is an exciting opportunity for people wanting to work across an exciting and varied account portfolio.
Your duties as a PR Account Manager will include:
- Taking a brief from the client and producing a creative action plan aimed at achieving their goals
- Presenting to clients in a clear, confident, understandable and professional manner
- Close liaison with the client throughout each campaign
- Monitoring daily national, lifestyle and industry/sector news and online/social content and innovations and report back on points of interest
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date logs of coverage and content performance
- Draft accurate, well-written and creative press releases
- Build and maintain client media lists across different publications
- Assist with the planning and coordination of important events
- Reporting to the Associate Director and Managing Director of the agency
The skills and qualities we need:
- At least two years experience gained in a similar fast-paced creative PR agency or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and not afraid of picking up the telephone
- Excellent media relations skills
- The ability to work with confidence and to establish credibility with clients
- An intelligent, research-driven approach
- A creative and innovative brain. Not afraid to voice new ideas
- Excellent attention to detail
- BONUS: Have experience of pitching for tenders and writing proposals to win new work
What you’ll get:
- Industry benchmarked starting salary depending on skills and experience
- Performance bonus
- A varied, fun working life with no two days the same
- The chance to work alongside, and learn from, senior creative people
- Generous holidays
If you fit the criteria above and you’re someone who can help drive This Generation Communications forward in achieving our ambitious goals now and in the future, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
NO AGENCIES - thank you.