We are a start-up in the middle of an RTO onto the London Stock Exchange looking to recruit an AMBITIOUS CRO who would quickly grow into a wider role once they have proven their worth on sales side of the business.
We are a multi-award-winning start-up aiming to be the UK’s #1 influencer messaging platform for web and app with clear aspirations to “Go Global”. We aim to make it easy for anyone with a need for powerful engagement tool to quickly and easily do so using our fully patented software.
Health Warning - This opportunity is not for the faint-hearted!
- Setting the sales vision for the company and defining the overall strategy to scale
- Driving growth and company value
- Drive the strategy
- Developing and implementing a scalable and efficient approach to ensure consistent results
- Attracting, retaining, and developing great sales and marketing talent
- Cultivating a high-performing and agile team culture
- Driving day-to-day sales and marketing operations
- Aligning resources to achieve key sales and marketing goals
- Owning the sales and marketing budget.
- Managing competition and threats in the market, with constant evaluation of the competitive strategy and business model.
- Reporting updates to the Board of Directors regarding progress on strategic sales and marketing goals
- Building strategic partnerships and relationships to drive sales growth
- Being the public champion for the business
- Establishing credibility throughout the customer and partner network
Ideally, what we are looking for:
- Experience leading and scaling a high-growth start-up, preferably a company with venture funding.
- P&L responsibilities at Sales Director or another senior level
- Relevant SaaS industry experience
- A positive, tenacious, and proactive attitude
- Preferably based in or around York, although this will not be a barrier to the right candidate.
- MUST live in the UK.
- Proven experience in Lead Generation, Account Management, Sales, Strategic Planning and Sales Operations
- Demonstrated ability to develop business-building initiatives and drive customer engagement at scale
- Highly analytical problem-solver who can navigate complex business scenarios
- Excellent communication skills to effectively present and negotiate with customers, partners, and executives
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively cross-functionally to achieve goals
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related fielExperience in the influencer ad-tech market is preferred
Who Should Apply
We know that the right person for this role can have a range of backgrounds. You may have exited a previous Start-up, or you may be a high performer from a corporate sales background who always thought getting involved in running a Start-up. Rather than a list of requirements, we’ll know the right fit when we see it, and mostly this will be about attitude and desire. Forget the Corporate life, this is a high rewards opportunity with performance-based equity available to the right candidate. Are you that candidate if so we’d love to hear from you, but please no Dreamers.
To apply, email your CV, with a brief cover letter to email@example.com