As our Digital Account Manager, reporting directly to the Head of Client Services, you will be responsible for overseeing the development and execution of our key clients digital marketing activities.
Our primary focus is to understand our clients’ businesses and identify opportunities for growth. In order to achieve this you will have a solid experience in an agency environment with a passion for delivering great customer service. You should also have a good knowledge of how digital tools add value to company strategy and performance.
You will need a good understanding of websites and CMS systems along with a good knowledge of digital marketing channels. Good organisational skills, keen attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines is a must.
To be considered for this role, you should have a proven track record in account management, with experience working in a similar role with a marketing agency.
- Act as the main point of contact for all client needs
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact
- Managing digital campaigns that span website creation and management, digital display, digital advertising, social media and e-DM
- Translate marketing objectives into briefs
- Collaborate closely with the project management team and other 3rd party partners in order to successfully manage projects from start to finish
- Take responsibility for successful interpretation of client briefs into great creative and then successfully present creative output
- Manage budgets along side the Project Manager, ensuring work is delivered on time, within budget using our software to inform planning
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Report on web performance metrics
- Analyse digital campaigns success
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Manage work in progress and status reports internally and externally
- Support on administrative duties to support the running of the agency
Due to the size and nature of our business you’ll be required to “chip in” with the other team members. This is not a key responsibility but ultimately an important one for the overall success of our business.
- Proven work experience as a Digital Account Manager
- Exceptional account management skills from taking the brief to the execution of campaigns
- Ability to analyse campaign and website effectiveness
- Strong client management and relationship building skills
- Commercially astute
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have the ability to work effectively with other team members and colleagues
- Degree or equivalent in Marketing or relevant field
- The ambition to make a difference and be passionate about digital
- Strong team player
- Self confident, presentable and articulate
- Good, hard working attitude
- Creative mindset, with a thirst to bring new ideas and approaches
- Honest, open and down-to-earth
- Flexible working
- Health care plan
- Increased holiday days every year
- Regular team lunches & night outs
- A birthday duvet day
- The annual agency away day.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly no agencies or job boards.