Download the new eCommerce Show North ebook today
As part of preparations for the return of eCommerce Show North, we've put together a new ebook profiling some of the leading brands who will be involved - you can download it here.
The two-day expo returns to Event City near Manchester on November 6th and 7th and will be the largest gathering of eCommerce businesses outside of London this year.
Over 2,400 attendees, 106 exhibitors and sponsors, and 71 speakers attended the inaugural event last year.
The ebook includes content from:
- David Wain-Heapy, Director of Best Response Media
- Ian Cassidy, eCommerce Director for CTI Digital
- Audrey Williart, UK Head of Marketing for Neopost Shipping
- Serafina Valente, Founder of LogistCompare
- James White, Head of Sales, UK & IE for Nosto
- Hannah Pennington, Client Relationship Manager at Onefeed
- Lee Machin, Business Development Manager at Teledata UK
- Jamie Jackson, Founder of Two Jay
- Brian Sheldon, Digital Consultant for Nublue
eCSN will feature leading exponents of eCommerce with businesses specialising in the full range of available services and solutions.
Partner Pavilions will promote key themes such as Platforms, Payments, Analytics, Security, Marketing, Hosting, Backbone, Logistics, Mobile, Hardware and Innovation.
Theatre spaces will host industry leader presentations and specialist businesses talks, conference sessions and seminars.
And you can make sure you are there when the event returns by registering here: