Hundreds from the digital scene congregated at Manchester’s Albert Hall last night for the very first Digital City Awards, which are celebrating talent in digital.
With Chelsea Norris as host, the Digital City Awards was an unforgettable night for the whole audience.
They rounded off an exceptional Digital City Expo, which finished yesterday at Manchester Central having welcomed thousands through its doors to meet important exhibitors and learn from the best.
Digital City Awards 2020: The Winners
Responsible Tech Award: The Co-operative Bank – Recycling and re-purposing card readers, Project Attenborough
Sponsored by PureClarity
- Connect Internet Solutions with ERI, University of Highlands and Islands – Birds & Debris website: Highlighting the global impact of plastic pollution
Tech for Good Award: TribePad – Evenbreak Job Board
Sponsored by Capita Consulting
- Carpe Diem – OPUS
- I-COM & Lanes Group – Unblocktober
- Nivo – Affordable Credit Access
- whatCharity – whatCharity.com
Digital Event of the Year: Evoluted – Sheffield DM: The First Digital Marketing MeetUp in Sheffield
- Carpe Diem – On A Stick…
- Digital Gurus – Digital North
- Thinking Digital – The Thinking Digital Conference
Cloud Project of the Year: Membr – Fitness Focused Management Software
Sponsored by Acquia
- Intersoft Systems & Programming Limited – eCommerce Returns Portal