Manchester agency CTI Digital and partners Nosto, Dotmailer, Klevu and Yotpo are to host a half-day knowledge-sharing seminar later this month.
The #supercommerce seminar, to be held on February 27th, will aim to provide online retailers with an implementable strategy to acquire, retain and convert more customers.
Sponsored by and held at the UKFast campus in Manchester, #supercommerce will provide live examples of how merchants can increase their lifetime customer value by leveraging modern technologies for personalisation, remarketing, content automation and conversion optimisation. There will be talks and open discussion along with some feature announcements for 2018.
Confirmed talks and speakers will include:
- CTI Digital – Supercharged Commerce
- Nosto – Personalisation: Thinking outside the in(box)
- Dotmailer – Email Marketing: Hitting the Mark
- Yotpo – 10 Things Your Customers Hate About You
- Klevu – Introduction to modern-day eCommerce search
- CTI Digital – Intention-optimized Google Shopping Ads
The seminar will open at 12:30pm and there’s space for just 150 ticketed attendees; the event will finish around 4:30pm.