Cheshire East Council is holding a Market Engagement Day for companies wishing to tender for marketing and communications services.
Companies are invited to find out how to get involved in the delivery of marketing and communications services for the Council.
The Council is keen to meet potential suppliers from a wide range of areas, including:
- graphic design
- basic digital and lithographic print production
- exhibition material and large format printing
- digital marketing and social media
- videography and animation
- event and audio visual management
The event is being held on Friday 2nd June from 10.00am to 3.00pm at Middlewich Community Church. Each organisation is limited to two representatives as limited places are available.
Companies can register in advance at www.the-chest.org