In May, we began a search for the top 100 Prolific Northerners 2014, our attempt to identify the North’s leading media and creative industry figures.
We have combined the views of a diverse and expert panel of judges, readers’ suggestions and our own research and investigations, and below is the final list of 100.
Please note that the list is in alphabetical order – you can read a review of how we put it together here.
The Prolific Northerners 2014
Our judges were handpicked to provide a cross-sector and pan-region perspective on the contenders for the final 100. They were:
- Simon Binns, Heart of Manchester BID Manager at CityCo
- Tom Cheesewright, Founder of Book of the Future
- Mark Dickinson, Chairman of Prolific North
- Matt Gardiner, Sales & Services Director at Melbourne Server Hosting
- Michael Gibson, Managing Director of Fat Media
- Ian Green, Director of Green Communications
- Kate Harris, Head of Regional Development, NABS
- Herb Kim, Founder of the Thinking Digital Conference
- Jo Leah, Managing Director of Weber Shandwick North
- Sharon Mars, Senior Communications Adviser at The Big Partnership
- Rachel Pinkney, North West Events Manager at the RTS
- Michael Taylor, Chairman of Downtown Manchester