Chambers of Commerce and International Business Festival among eCommerce Show North media partners
The Chambers of Commerce in Manchester, Liverpool, West and North Yorkshire and the International Business Festival are among an array of media partners who have teamed up with eCommerce Show North.
The event takes place over October 11th and 12th 2017 at EventCity in Manchester and is set to be the biggest ever gathering of eCommerce companies, vendors and suppliers ever held outside London.
Registration is open and you can secure your place here - we are expecting around 4,000 attendees alongside the 120 exhibiting businesses.
The show's media partners will be helping to support and promote it throughout their networks, which amount to thousands of business professionals across the North.
Here's the full list of media partners to have signed up:
- Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce (11,000 contacts): The largest Chamber of Commerce in the UK, providing first-class business support to companies of all shapes and sizes through a range of sector-based membership services.
- Liverpool & Sefton Chambers of Commerce: The Chamber has been the most prominent business representative organisation in Liverpool for more than 200 years, and is passionate about ensuring that Liverpool businesses are successful and contribute to the region's social and economic wealth and prosperity.
- West & North Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce: The Chamber represents the needs of members in Leeds, Bradford, York & North Yorkshire and provides a powerful voice for Yorkshire businesses.
- Tamebay (15,000 contacts): Tamebay is the leading provider of intelligence and news for all businesses and business people who ply their trade in online marketplaces, whether they are established SMEs, experienced PowerSellers looking to boost sales, or beginners seeking advice and best practice.
- eCommerce Nation: The first cross-border eCommerce community focusing on a global perspective of the industry and welcoming experts from all around the world to contribute to their platform. It offers webinars, online courses, tutorials, and in-depth articles on how to best develop an online business.
- UnderstandingE (15,000 contacts): UnderstandingE is the leading provider of video training materials to the eCommerce industry. Specialising in Multi-Channel eCommerce and all aspects of running an eCommerce business, they have and continue to help thousands of businesses grow their channels through the medium of video tutorials, webinars, podcasts and much more.
- The International Business Festival (36,000 contacts): From 12 – 28 June 2018, the UK will host the world’s biggest business event – The International Business Festival. With 100 major events, nine high-growth sectors and 200 world-class speakers.
- Leeds Digital Festival (1,350 contacts): The North's largest digital festival, with 115 events, 58 venues, over 400 speakers and 10,000 attendees.
- eCommerce Club (6,000 contacts): A member-led group dedicated to encouraging and supporting retailers in developing eCommerce expertise, building collaboration through information sharing, market insight, networking and events.
Manchester-based hosting company UKFast is the headline sponsor of the event and CRO specialists Endless Gain, eCommerce website experts Space48, Magento agency Digitl and email marketing automation business dotmailer are all on board as event partners.
Theatre sponsors already committed to the event so far include world-leading eCommerce platform Magento, business support network Business Growth Hub, international payments company WorldFirst, creative and data-driven digital agency twentysix, B2B marketing specialists SteinIAS and global advertising company Finch.
Find out more
eCommerce Show North will be an unmissable event for all those with a connection to the eCommerce sector, from CEOs, CMOs and MDs to heads of digital, developers and technical managers.
There's still time to get involved as an exhibitor, sponsor or partner - please contact Martyn Collins on 07764 406873 or by emailing email@example.com.