Prolific North Live: Seven more companies sign up for February 2017 event
Over 90 exhibitors are now signed up for the return of Prolific North Live in February - with a further seven companies signing up in recent days.
After its highly successful inaugural event in February, the creative, media and marketing industries expo will take place on February 15th and 16th 2017 at EventCity in Trafford Park.
Three Event Partners - Steamhaus, Vision One and The Landing are on board, as well as three room sponsors: Parker Software (the Storytelling & Innovation Theatre), Smoking Gun PR and the CIM (The Marketing Suite). We have one remaining Event Partner slot left.
Broadcast, the UK’s leading national broadcast media platform and its sister operation, the Media Production Show, will lead two full days of outstanding speakers and great content as part of the Broadcast and Visual Media Theatre.
And the IAB - the UK trade association for digital advertising - will be curating the Marketing quarter and its director of marketing & industry engagement, Alex Kozloff, will be delivering one of the keynotes on the day.
With much more space available at the new venue, we're anticipating well over 130 exhibitors and partners together with an expanded content and theatre programme schedule over the two days.
Hundreds of people have already signed up to attend - and you can do so by registering for free here.
- Liverpool Film Office - The department of Liverpool City Council responsible for facilitating television and film production throughout the Liverpool City Region
- Display Wizard - The UK’s leading supplier of display and exhibition stands
- Fuzzy Duck - A collective of film-makers, animators, producers, designers, illustrators and storytellers based in MediaCityUK
- CDI Yorkshire - An organisation that connects and supports creative, digital and communication businesses within Yorkshire and the Humber
- BPiF - The principal business support organisation representing the UK print, printed packaging and graphic communication industry
- SALT.agency - A specialist technical SEO company in Leeds
- Cathcart Associates - A technology recruitment solutions provider with offices in Manchester, Edinburgh and Bangkok
We've already announced a number of great speakers and will be revealing more over the coming weeks.
And there will be numerous other seminars, workshops and other sessions focusing on Innovation, Storytelling, Freelancers, Finance & Growth.
We are also introducing two new rooms for marketing and communications professionals – a Marketing Suite and a Communications Suite, the latter sponsored by the CIPR.
As a whole, Prolific North Live represents a truly unrivalled opportunity to generate new leads, expose your business to key decision makers and buyers, launch new products and services to a highly engaged audience, and presents a fantastic chance to network with customers and peers, discuss ideas and make new contacts and leads.
There are still numerous ways for businesses to become involved, including Event Partnerships, Keynote Seminar sponsorship, Agency and Innovation session sponsorship, Growth Finance Hub sponsorship and Drinks sponsorship.
We offer a ‘first come, first served’ policy on specific stands in the exhibition, so exhibitors can choose their space in the room.
We have made sure that our pricing structure is very competitive and there are discounts to reward those who book early.
To find out how you can book a stand today and secure a prime location in the exhibition hall, please contact Dunstan Carter on 07940 423202 or by emailing email@example.com.
You can find out more information on our dedicated Prolific North Live site here.