Speakers from McCann Manchester, Barclaycard and the Co-op confirmed for Prolific North Live
Speakers from McCann Manchester, Barclaycard and the Co-op are among the latest names to be confirmed to appear at Prolific North Live, which is set to be the biggest marketing expo outside London this year.
The two-day expo will again be hosted at Event City in Trafford Park, Manchester, on February 28th and March 1st 2018.
You can register for free by signing up here:
Any companies and organisations wishing to exhibit at the event - which will explore the latest developments in the marketing, digital, creative and comms sectors - should contact Jill Taylor on firstname.lastname@example.org.
More about the speakers announced today:
- Originally starting her career as a receptionist, Sue Little joined McCann Manchester in 1985 as a Media Group Head specialising in retail and direct media planning, and three years later became Executive Media Director, launching the first Universal McCann in the UK, which then became the largest media buying point outside London. She moved into agency management in 1998, becoming MD and subsequently CEO of McCann Manchester and has since created the largest integrated agency in the UK. Clients include the Aldi, UPS, Intercontinental Hotels Group, Sainsbury’s Bank, TUI and the NHS.
- Dan Reed leads a team striving to create world-class digital experience for Barclaycard Business Solutions' website users. He's also part of the marketing leadership team, enabling him to provide support and advice to the wider marketing function. He's also a Male Ally for the Women’s Initiative Network (WiN), which focusses on supporting gender diversity in the workplace, and he's also on the Citizenship Board for BBS, helping to shape the future of Barclaycard’s strategic citizenship activities.
- Jonathan Bowers joined the UKFast team in 2004 and rose through the ranks to the position of director of communications before becoming Managing Director in April 2012, when Lawrence Jones took on the role of CEO. Now responsible for the day-to-day running of the business, Jonathan works with the directorship and senior management team, focusing on clients and the team. He is also heavily involved in training, recruitment and corporate relations.
- Cat Turner currently heads up the consumer services PR team at the Co-op, looking after communications across the funerals, insurance and legal services businesses. She has worked at the Co-op for almost 10 years, in both consumer and corporate PR roles, for both individual businesses and the broader Group. Prior to the Co-op, Cat worked in PR, in-house for Churchill Insurance, and agency-side for Fido PR.
- Nicky Unsworth has been CEO of Manchester agency BJL for 12 years. With a career that started off in the food sector at Moy Park, she has been the director in charge of accounts for Warburtons, Typhoo Tea, Rustlers & Fisherman’s Friend. She's also chair of Tribe Global, a network of owner run and managed agencies spanning markets across 29 different countries.
Prolific North Live provides delegates with real-time experience and learning in:
- Marketing Technologies
- Immersive Technologies – AR/VR/MR
- Digital innovation
- Content and engagement
- Communications and PR
- Printing innovation
- Broadcast and visual content
- Advertising and media
There are numerous ways for businesses to become involved, including Event Partnerships, Keynote Seminar sponsorship, Agency and Innovation session sponsorship, Growth Finance Hub sponsorship and Drinks sponsorship.
For exhibitors, stands for Prolific North Live ’18 start from just £1,378 +VAT with a variety of stand sizes accommodated.
To find out how you can book a stand today and secure a prime location in the exhibition hall, please contact Jill Taylor on 07879 471636 or by emailing email@example.com.