AO head of brand Yossi Erdman to speak at Digital SWOT 2015
Yossi Erdman, head of brand and social media at ao.com, has confirmed he will speak at Digital SWOT 2015, our compelling one-day conference on January 27. Early bird tickets are available till this Friday.
Yossi’s career started as a radio DJ and voiceover talent but then unexpectedly he moved from sunny Tel Aviv to the UK and fell in love… with social media.
He joined ao.com four years ago to maintain a small Facebook page with 2,000 fans, where he and the team at ao.com decided to make kitchen appliances fun and engaging. Using competitions, videos, funny posts, and effective Facebook advertising, they managed to bring the community to above 1.6 million fans.
Today he manages the ao.com brand, including the TV and press advertising. However, it all started with social media. Yossi believes that with good content and personality, the ROI will follow...
The Digital SWOT conference will examine the digital landscape from a business point of view: essentially a SWOT analysis of how companies and public organisations and/or their agencies can evaluate, benchmark and enhance their commercial performance from a digital point of view.
Other confirmed speakers include:
- Martin Bryant, Editor-in-Chief, The Next Web
- James Shaw, Head of Digital Marketing and Customer Retention, Betfred and Totesport
- Marc Blinder, CEO & Co-Founder, Emmerge & former Director of Social Marketing Adobe Europe
- Tom Cheesewright, Applied Futurist, Book of the Future
- James Murray, UK Search Advertising Lead, Microsoft
- Terry McGrath, Senior director of brand and product marketing, Johnston Press
- Gareth Stockdale, Head of Operations, BBC Learning
- Alex Blaikley, Industry Head, Google
- Sara Wilde, Managing Director, Influential & Chair Liverpool Visitor Economy Board
- Richard Gregory, Managing Director, Latitude and conference chair
Digital SWOT has been created and delivered by Prolific North and Don’t Panic Event Management. For further information and to book tickets please click here.
Delegate tickets are £150 + VAT and we also offer a multiple ticket deal of 4 tickets for the price of 3.
Alternatively please contact Helina Thompson on 01706 828855 or email email@example.com.
Date: Tuesday 27 January 2015
Venue: The Bridgewater Hall, Manchester
Time: 08:30 – 17:00
Tickets: : £150 + VAT
You can read up on the speakers here.