The Northern Marketing Awards are back - get your entries in by July 14th
Entries for the fifth annual Northern Marketing Awards, the ‘must attend’ industry gathering for marketers in the North, are now open.
The 2017 event will be held once again at the The Hilton hotel in Manchester, this time on Wednesday 1st November, and entries for the 20 available categories must be in by July 14th.
A sell-out crowd of over 400 packed into the same venue last year, and we're confident that this year’s event will reinforce its reputation as the benchmark annual marketing industry services event outside London.
The awards, which are again generously supported by headline partner Click Consult, celebrate the excellence, creativity and achievements of the marketing industry in the North. The region benefits from an abundance of quality communications initiatives generated each year by thousands of successful private and public companies and not-for-profit sector bodies.
And hugely popular Prolific North initiatives such as the Top 50 Digital Agencies, Top 50 Integrated Agencies, Top 50 PR agencies and Top In-house Communicators reiterate the abundance of marketing expertise in the North.
To submit an entry or to get more specific information about the Awards, please visit our dedicated website at www.northernmarketingawards.co.uk or contact Joe Charlton at Don’t Panic on 01706 828855 or at email@example.com.
The submitting company or agency or their client must be headquartered or have an operational base within the North of England.
We are delighted to announce that once again the leading search marketing agency, Click Consult, has elected to come alongside the NMAs as the headline partner.
Click Consult was our headline partner in 2014, 2015 and 2016 and and was also our joint headline partner for the Prolific North Awards this year along with dock10.
Once again we have assembled an outstanding panel of judges to help us ensure the whole process is managed and ultimately decided upon with the greatest possible degree of marketing expertise and professionalism.
Here they are below - and we'll be announcing more over the coming weeks:
- Professor Anthony Patterson, Professor of Marketing, University of Liverpool
- Gary Jenkins – PR and Media consultant
- Jacqui Gay, Communications Manager, UK City of Culture, Hull
- Richard Gregory, Director, Tech North
- Neil McKay, CEO, Endless Gain
- Erin Portsmouth, Head of Communications and Engagement, NHS Chorley and South Ribble CCG and NHS Greater Preston CCG
More judges will be announced in the coming weeks.
The full list of judges and their biogs can be found here.
The Northern Marketing Awards 2017 – the categories
The 20 categories on offer are:
• Best B2B Campaign
• Best B2C Campaign
• Best Food & Drink Campaign
• Best Not-For-Profit Campaign
• Best Professional & Financial Services Campaign
• Best Property & Construction Campaign
• Best Retail (On and off-line) Campaign
• Best Sport Campaign
• Best Tourism & Leisure Campaign
• Best CSR Campaign
• Best Low-Budget Campaign – Under £50K
• Best TV Commercial Campaign
• Best Direct Mail Campaign
• Best Outdoor Advertising Campaign
• Best Social Media Campaign
• Best Sustainable/Green Campaign
• Best Use of Research or Insight Campaign
• Best In House Team
• Best Small Agency (Up to 30 employees)
• Best Large Agency (31 or more employees)
To enter, visit our dedicated Northern Marketing Awards website.