Can social media do more for your business?
With around 3.2 Billion social media users (Hootsuite) giving us around a 42% penetration globally, it is more important than ever that businesses embrace social media.
But social media can be a minefield to navigate, and extremely time intensive. This is where a results-focused approach can make all the difference.
If you are looking to improve your current social media efforts, then this is the course for you. A one-day practical guide ideal for social media marketers, both in-house and within agencies, this course will give you all the tools and knowledge to create and run an effective plan in relation to your objectives.
How will I benefit?
- Learn how to audit your current approach towards social media
- Identify and prioritise the quick wins and longer-term benefits
- Spot opportunities for improvements through a wide variety of strategies, resources and tools
- Avoid online reputation management problems
- Audit your personas and ensure they are being served the right social content
- Identify paid media opportunities and implement an optimised campaign
- Engage with the right social media influencers for your business
- Monitor and report accurately
- Digital around the world
- How platforms are performing in English speaking markets
What are the different platforms and what penetration do they have into the market?
- Personas and how they work
- Researching your audience – what are their goals and objectives?
- Creating and using Personas and Scenarios
- Identifying key user journeys
- How to do audience research on social media platforms
- How people behave on different platforms
- Insight into best practices for audience development
- Sources to gather audience insights
- Understanding the risks by platform
- Developing a social media action plan
- Monitoring risks
- Managing bad social broadcasting and measuring actual impact
- Online reputation management monitoring and strategy
- The psychology of influence
- Online vs offline word of mouth, and finding key influencers
- Creating an influencer marketing plan & managing influencers
- Spotting fakes and when false negatives
- Social advertising by platform
- Tracking pixels
- How to structure accounts on different platforms
- Ad types on different platforms
- Campaign setup on different platforms
- Creating content for social media
- Sizing, resolution, file size, character count and cross-posting efficiencies
- Best times to post on Twitter
- Best times to post on Facebook
- Best times to post on Instagram
- Measuring social media
- Counting conversions
Crisis response & what to prepare
Meet the Experts
Judith is a renowned international speaker, writer, trainer, blogger and a digital and media consultant specialising in applying strategic understanding of digital technologies to help businesses innovate and optimise their effectiveness within the new, networked communications environment.
She is a regular speaker around the world on social media marketing, content strategy, paid media, and integrated digital strategy, co-hosts a marketing podcast, has contributed to the Huffington Post, and has been recognised by her peers as one of the most influential people in the UK digital industry. Judith wrote her graduating thesis on “Social Interactions via Live Online Systems”, examining behaviour of people offline and within social media as it was then.
Judith has worked with market-leading global businesses including Google, NatWest/RBS, National Gallery, Fidelity, GalaCoral, NBC Universal, Readers Digest, Bayer, Family Search, Amadeus, AMD, AmEx , Virgin.com, Virgin Startup & more. She is one of the most senior consultants currently working within the UK in digital marketing at an expert level.
Judith has over 20 years of digital experience, and now runs her own consultancy.