For far too long, the value of PR has been called into question.
The industry has relied on weak metrics. From AVEs in the 1990s and now reach, opportunities to see, impressions. These metrics with their exaggerated numbers have left the industry exposed. Just as damaging is the continued focus on volume of coverage, which reveals nothing about the audience response and means important decisions are being based on misleading data.
Media evaluation needs to reflect the way we consume media today. The very fact we consume most of our media online allows us to tap into big data that provides unparalleled insight into how earned media is driving PR call to action – search or sales. We are here to disrupt the status quo, challenge the overpriced media evaluation industry and elevate PR by showing exactly how it drives organisational results.
Metricomm uses big data and proven algorithms to support PR planning & evaluation, focusing squarely on organisational outcomes.
We deliver robust metrics & insights that PR and communications teams can use in planning campaigns, setting credible KPIs and evaluating campaigns to demonstrate tangible audience impact and ROI.
Moving away from weak metrics such as reach, opportunities to see, impressions and clippings volume, Metricomm provides answers to critical questions such as:
- What are the best media titles for reaching the highest number of people who are are actually interested in my news or announcement and will respond accordingly?
- What is the best type of content for achieving this – news stories, case studies, op-eds, long-reads, etc – and what type of language will connect with my audience?
- What themes and issues are my engaged audience tuned in to, so I can reflect this in my planning?
- How do my PR outcomes currently compare to other brands or organisations in my sector?
- What PR activities have a real impact on key business outcomes, including search, sales, visits and views?
- How is my PR activity amplified by social media to influence audience engagement and drive desired outcomes?
Are you an agency looking for pitch support?
If so, email email@example.com with code “PN21” to receive a one-off 20% discount on analysis to support verified new business pitches.
Meet the Team:
Are you a registered charity or NHS organisation?
If so, email firstname.lastname@example.org with code “CH25” to receive a 25% discount on the price of Competitor reports or bespoke campaign evaluation reports.