Cantarus is a multi-award winning digital agency that helps our clients to create and continuously improve deeply engaging digital experiences that deliver spectacular results. Our multi-talented team is passionate about delivering exceptional service and best-in-class solutions to our customers across the world.
Our digital, creative and support solutions can be customised to your exact specifications, whether you’re looking for a complete rebrand, a new mobile app or creative strategy consultancy.
Our range of solutions includes:
- Web: From sophisticated websites and e-commerce portals to collaborative social intranets, your organisation is only one click away from creating something special.
- Apps: Highly-optimised, deeply-engaging mobile experiences are at the heart of a successful user experience; we build apps that deliver value and delight users with an intuitive interface and rich features.
- Design: Our creative work can create a unique, rich identity for your organisation, and in the process, drive interest, engagement and revenues.
- Marketing: Enhance your website, app and service offering with a Digital Marketing service that makes sure you attract the right type of customer for your organisation.
- Hosting: Our dedicated infrastructure team and purpose-built hosting platform ensures that the software we build runs on environments that deliver best-in-class speed, security and stability.
In addition to our core solution delivery services, we provide outstanding customer support after go-live. By combining deep expertise with a friendly and efficient approach, our team will resolve any issues you may have as quickly and thoroughly as possible.
Our clients include WHSmith, Sports Direct, Worldpay, Serco, the Royal Pharmaceutical Society, and the Institute of Directors - among many other well-known brands.
Meet the Team:
Our experience with Cantarus has been seamless and enjoyable. Our website is integral to our cause and support, recruiting both new organisations and attendees for our events. This long-needed update will take us into the future in good stead.
This was a very challenging project in terms of deliverables and timescales, but Cantarus and the IoD worked hard to ensure all targets and KPI's were met throughout the delivery programme.
The conceptual design for the BVCA website was absolutely superb and beyond our expectations. Cantarus were able to keep the project on track and deliver a site that most people internally weren’t sure was possible.
Thanks to all the hard work from the team at Cantarus, I am really proud that we have been able to launch Little Troopers Treasures. Less than a month after launching we are already seeing the impact its having for families and the smiles it’s bringing to children’s faces.
Cantarus have given us a really powerful platform that we can use to start engaging our members. The seamless integration of our website and CRM delivers a much more coherent UX. We can’t wait to start making the most of it.
We were delighted with the dedicated resource library that Cantarus built, before then resources were spread across the website and filled by department so users had to guess who wrote them. The new section has an improved UX and is the now the 3rd most visited section.
Cantarus provided us with a collaboratively-designed strategy and detailed Information Architecture that has enabled us to provide an exceptional user experience.