WMG announces five hires to Manchester office
Search marketing agency WMG has announced five new appointments to its Manchester office in response to an increase in client demand.
The hires are:
- Cameron Noble - SEO Technical Executive
- Dan Alderson - Technical Account Manager
- Daniel McCartney - SEO Technical Executive
- Jamal Atcha - Technical Account Manager
- Louise Clarke - SEO Technical Account Manager
WMG’s Director of Digital Operations Ian Lloyd said: “We’re thrilled to welcome Cameron, Dan, Daniel, Jamal and Louise to the SEO team. All five bring impressive new talent to WMG and their appointments will support us in meeting an incredible increase in client demand for our SEO services.”
WMG now has a total of 61 staff in its SEO team, working with clients including F.Hinds, TNT, Card Factory and Peugeot Citroen Retail.