NABS to partner the Prolific North Marketing Awards
NABS, the industry body that supports the lives - through good and bad - of those working in advertising and the media, is to partner the Prolific North Marketing Awards as the awards' charitable partner.
The NABS community is made up of creative agencies, media agencies and media owners and we are delighted that Prolific North is able to work with the body in its centenary year.
At the dinner on 3 July, we will be showcasing some of NABS efforts, nationally and regionally and will be offering a variety of prizes and enjoyable diversions to help raise funds for NABS on the night. NABS is funded entirely by voluntary donations.
Further information about NABS can be found here and for those who would like to talk in more detail about NABS efforts in the North, Kate Harris is the head of regional development and can be found at email@example.com
The deadline for entry submissions for the Marketing Awards is Friday 3 May and we intend to announce the short list on 24 May ahead of the dinner on 3 July.
The award categories available to enter, range from B2B and B2C to IT & Telecoms, Not-for-Profit and Professional & Financial Services and across into Mobile Marketing, Social Media and Best use of Research or Insight.
More detailed information on the awards, categories, criteria, judges, venue and other supporting documentation can be found at our dedicated micro-site.
Given the huge level of interest and record-breaking number of entries we received for our only other annual Awards initiative, the Prolific North Awards, we are confident that this event, specifically and purely marketing-focused, will prove to be an unmissable occasion for every marketeer in the North, whether you work for an organisation, company, brand or agency.
Melbourne Server Hosting is the night’s headline partner.
The top-drawer panel of judges includes some of the North’s most high-profile industry experts:
Steve Baron, Professor of Marketing, University of Liverpool Management School
- Mark Critchley, Chief Executive, Handsome
- Phil Jones, Managing Director, Brother UK
- Emma Leech, Director of Marketing, Communications and Recruitment, University of Nottingham
- Andrew Diggle, Head of Content, Manchester United FC
- Katrina Michel, CEO, Marketing Cheshire
- Lee Hicken, Director, Hebe Media
- Michael Taylor, Chairman, Downtown Manchester
- Cat Lewis, CEO & Executive Producer, Nine Lives Media
- Nigel Walley, Managing Director, Decipher
- Jason Spencer, Business Development Director, ITV
- Will Stone, Head of Communications UK & Ireland, UPM
Phil Jones, has blogged on 10 tips for entering awards here.