Looking for an exciting new challenge in graphic design? Want to work for one of the UK’s most distinct and influential regeneration businesses?
If you’re hardworking, well-organised, creative, self-motivated, conscientious and can hit the ground running, then this is the role for you. We have a fantastic opportunity for a graphic designer to join our in-house Creative team. The role is varied and fast-paced, working across several businesses within Peel L&P Group. This role is suited to someone with at least 3 years’ experience, and the confidence to bring ideas to life, in a supportive and vibrant environment.
We’re looking for someone who is collaborative, ambitious, positive and passionate about their work – a real team player with confidence in both digital and print best practice. And if you have any experience in animation and / or video editing then this would be a distinct advantage.
This is a rare opportunity for a designer to work inhouse on a diverse portfolio of brands, such as MediaCityUK, Liverpool Waters, Wirral Waters and more.
About Peel L&P
We are an ambitious regeneration business with generations of history, heritage and expertise in our DNA. First established in 1971, Peel L&P is now responsible for some of the most transformational development projects in the UK today.
As a part of the Peel Group; we are integral to a business that strives to make a positive impact on people’s lives. Our legacy matters. We take great pride in the outcomes we achieve, the people we work with, the way we go about our business and the transformational projects we deliver.
Peel L&P is an agile and ambitious business with a legacy of success for a long-term, sustainable future.
We see possibility. We deliver transformation.
- Work with the Creative Manager and Senior Designer to ensure the Peel L&P brand vision and values are applied throughout all channels and platforms to ensure a strong, credible and relevant brand image
- Understand the Peel L&P market positioning and target audience to effectively communicate throughout all visual production
- Work alongside the Creative Manager and Senior Designer to forge new concepts and implement creative work
- Ensure brand consistency across all channels working with the wider team to ensure that all campaigns are executed seamlessly
- Develop new concepts through to design and production stages
- Manage and maintain relationships across the business
- Guardian of brand guidelines across all business units, ensuring a consistent and cohesive brand experience
- Undertake research and offer creative solutions in response to performance data, feedback and digital analysis
- Challenge and push briefs
- Accurate organisation and filing of work/files/images according to group structure
- Complete and create artwork for brand communications across print, digital and moving image platforms
- Be aware of current trends and design processes, use these to influence projects and share this knowledge with the wider marketing team
- Present design strategies and concepts to internal stakeholders and raise the profile of design services within the organisatio
- Manage design projects from concept to completion to ensure they are delivered on time and to brand standards
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Must be fully profiecient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, MS PowerPoint, MS Word
- Must understand print and confidently set up press ready artwork
- A flexible, outgoing and team-spirited approach
- Reliable, with a positive outlook and a proactive
25- Days Holiday, plus 8 Bank Holidays, SMART Leave – the ability to purchase additional Annual Leave scheme, Pension Plan, Healthcare Cash Plan – Our healthcare cash plan provides reimbursement towards your everyday healthcare costs such as dental & optical, Annual Health Screenings – We provide free annual health screenings for employees with a health physiologist on site, Cycle to Work Scheme, Retailer discounts, Free Car parking (site dependent), On site gym facilities (site dependent) Festive Bonus and free refreshments including fruit, tea and coffee.
Please submit your CV along with Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further details of this role and to apply, please contact Jess Holbrook 0161 629 8411.
Please note – if you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of your application, please presume your application has been unsuccessful.
We Love To Work Directly With Our Candidates So No Agencies Required Please