Reputation Matters Conference - Early Bird offer ends today
Leading figures in reputation management are coming together in Manchester to host a one-day communications conference.
Taking place at the end of May, delegates will hear from senior executives at the BBC, The Co-operative Group, NHS, Bettys & Taylors Group, Hull City Council and London Midland.
With the reputation of brands so key in this increasingly challenging environment, they will be discussing what communications professionals need to do to stay ahead.
Today is the final day to get delegate tickets at £150 + VAT, afterwards, it raises to £195 + VAT.
The list of speakers includes:
- Russ Brady, Head of Group PR, The Co-operative
- Alison Last, UK Corporate Communications Manager, Kellogg's
- Alicia Custis, Head of Communications at Stockport NHS Trust
- Francis Thomas, Head of Communications, London Midland
- Sam Ward, Brand PR Manager & Dom Dwight, Brand Communications Manager, Bettys & Taylors Group
- Jacqui Gay, Communications Business Partner, Hull City Council / Communications Lead for Hull City of Culture
- Mark Manley, MD, Manley Law
- Paul Tyrrell, Head of External Affairs, BBC
- Rob McLoughlin, award-winning presenter and producer
- Simon Wharton, MD, PushOn
You can read full biogs and book tickets online at the dedicated Reputation Matters website.
The event has been created and delivered by Prolific North and Don’t Panic Event Management.