The top 100 Prolific Northerners, to be revealed from Monday July 7
Our search to identify the North's leading media and creative industry figures is at an end.
You've had your own say, our outstanding panel of judges has deliberated and, together with our own exhaustive research, we've come up with a list that is likely to be the definitive collection of industry movers and shakers in 2014.
We'll be releasing 20 names a day from Monday to Friday next week. The list will be unranked and will be released in no particular order.
- Simon Binns, Heart of Manchester BID Manager at CityCo
- Tom Cheesewright, Founder of Book of the Future
- Mark Dickinson, Chairman of Prolific North
- Matt Gardiner, Sales & Services Director at Melbourne Server Hosting
- Michael Gibson, Managing Director of Fat Media
- Ian Green, Director of Green Communications
- Kate Harris, Head of Regional Development, NABS
- Herb Kim, Founder of the Thinking Digital Conference
- Jo Leah, Managing Director of Weber Shandwick North
- Sharon Mars, Senior Communications Adviser at The Big Partnership
- Rachel Pinkney, North West Events Manager at the RTS
- Michael Taylor, Chairman of Downtown Manchester