Join us at Prolific North to learn all about Paid Search from industry leader Judith Lewis of DeCabbit.
This course is ideal for digital marketers who want to learn more about handling PPC agency relationships. It is also tailored for digital marketing managers or agency account managers who want to stay on top of current PPC strategies adopted by their staff or clients.
Pay per click (PPC) advertising campaigns are a great way to maximise website visibility on key search engines. But PPC markets are becoming increasingly competitive – you need an effective strategy to avoid throwing money (and traffic) away.
Judith Lewis is the founder of the deCabbit Consultancy specialising in integrated digital marketing consultancy and execution. She is a specialist integrated online marketer with skills in SEO, PPC, and Social Media Marketing as well as other digital marketing techniques. She has been doing SEO since before it had a name and has worked both in-house and agency-side.
Topics covered will include best practices and PPC tips on:
- How does PPC work?
- How to do keyword research
- How to use match types
- How to create ads
- How to optimise your campaigns
- What’s Quality score, how does it work and why it is important
- Quality Score tracking, improving and reporting
- How to target the right users at the right time, in the right place
- What campaign types are there and how to use them
- How to optimise AdWords campaign structure
- Strategies to improve campaign targeting
- How to use AdWords extensions to improve campaign performance
- How to spot click fraud and steps to minimise it
- Social Media advertising options
- Integrating SEO, PPC, Social Media ads and offline advertising
Upon completion of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Evaluate your paid search strategy
- Fine-tune your PPC strategy to improve click-through and conversion rates
- Review and expand your search term sets to maximise performance
- Effectively track results to maximise ROI through accurate measurement and analysis
- Ensure integration happens across different marketing channels
- Measure the effectiveness of your ad campaigns and improve their performance
Ticket prices: Early bird Tickets (if booked before 31/01/2019) – £395 + VAT, Standard Tickets(if booked after 31/01/2019) – £450 + VAT
Price includes course materials, copies of slides and refreshments.