Deadline extended - Entries for the Northern eCommerce Awards must be in by Friday July 14th
The closing date for entries to the Northern eCommerce Awards, in association with UKFast, has been extended to Friday, July 14th.
Delivered by Don’t Panic Events and Prolific North, the NECAs will once again celebrate the very best in ecommerce from across the North.
Last year's hugely successful inaugural event attracted over 300 people - and we have already received dozens of entries for this year.
The 2017 NECAs will take place on Wednesday October 11th at a new venue, Manchester Cathedral.
And entries are now open across 23 categories celebrating exceptional websites, platforms, suppliers, in house teams and agencies.Manchester-based hosting company UKFast returns as headline sponsor.
We have once again brought together an esteemed panel of industry leaders and experts to help us ensure the whole process is managed and ultimately decided upon with the greatest possible degree of digital expertise and professionalism.
The judging is a rigorous two-stage process including pre-scoring to determine shortlists and a judging meeting where entries are discussed and evaluated in detail to decide the winning entries.
The full list of judges is:
- Graham Benson, CIO, Rentalcars.com
- Elizabeth Clarke, CEO, Dream Agility
- Dan Cluderay, Owner, Approved Foods
- Arianne Donoghue, Digital Marketing Manager, Icelolly.com
- Zak Edwards, Managing Director, Prezzybox
- Paul Hornby, Head of eCommerce, Shop Direct
- Brendan Keegan, Senior Lecturer in Digital Marketing, MMU
- Mark Kuhillow, Founder, R.O.Eye
- Mark Leach, Head of eCommerce, Missguided
- Davina Lines, Founder and Managing Director, Mixing Digital
- Neil McKay, Managing Director, Endless Gain
- Kevin Paiser, Head of Sales, Nosto Solutions Ltd
- David Pert, Head of eCommerce, DWSports.com
- Darren Ratcliffe, Found and Head of Agency, Digitl
- Pete Young, Board director and Head of Digital, MediaCom
The categories in full are:
Food & Drink eCommerce Website of the Year
Financial Services eCommerce Website of the Year
Fashion / Apparel or Footwear eCommerce Website of the Year
Music / DVD / Games eCommerce Website of the Year
Electrical Appliances and Electronics eCommerce Website of the Year
Beauty, Health & Well Being eCommerce Website of the Year
DIY, Home, Furniture & Interior Design eCommerce Website of the Year
Sports, Leisure, Toys eCommerce Website of the Year
Travel & Tourism eCommerce Website of the Year
B2B eCommerce Website of the Year
B2C eCommerce Website of the Year
Best Online Experience
eCommerce Start up of the Year Awards
Best Omni-Channel Operation
Best eCommerce Platform
Delivery / Logistics Provider of the Year
Conversion Optimisation Agency of the Year
eCommerce Company of the Year – Small
eCommerce Company of the Year – Large
eCommerce Agency of the Year – Small
eCommerce Agency of the Year – Large