Nine new companies sign up to exhibit at eCommerce Show North
A number of new exhibitors have signed up for the eCommerce Show North, set to be the biggest ever gathering of eCommerce companies, vendors and suppliers ever held outside London.
This brand new event is taking place over October 11th and 12th 2017 at EventCity in Manchester, with capacity for 4,000 attendees and 120 exhibiting businesses.UKFast is the headline sponsor of the event and CRO specialists Endless Gain, eCommerce website experts Space48, Magento agency Digitl and email marketing automation business dotmailer are all on board as event partners.
Theatre sponsors to have committed to the event so far include business support network Business Growth Hub, international payments company WorldFirst, creative and data-driven digital agency twentysix, B2B marketing specialists SteinIAS and global advertising company Finch.
And today we can reveal the latest nine international companies to sign up to exhibit at this ground-breaking event, which is delivered by Prolific North and Don’t Panic Event Management:
- Oracle + Bronto provides a cloud-based commerce marketing automation platform to mid-market and enterprise organisations
- Payoneer enables millions of businesses and professionals from more than 200 countries, to grow globally by facilitating seamless, cross-border payments
- Bunting is a website personalisation and product recommendation tool built for marketers
- InterCultural Elements (ICE for short) is an e-commerce service provider based in Leipzig, Germany
- Maginus delivers complex technology projects that help retailers and distributors to stay ahead of their competitors
- PureClarity is a SaaS ecommerce personalisation solution, utilising Artificial Intelligence and Big Data
- VisualSoft work to help retailers who want to build, grow and sustain their business online
- Plentymarkets is a leading e-commerce solution in Germany
- Klevu provides online retailers a world-class search technology that connects shoppers to the exact products they are looking for.
The event will feature leading exponents of eCommerce with businesses specialising in the full range of available services and solutions, including platforms, payments, analytics, security, marketing, hosting, backbone, logistics, mobile, hardware and innovation.
There will also be a huge range of industry presentations and specialist businesses talks, conference sessions and seminars.
Find out more
eCommerce Show North will be an unmissable event for all those with a connection to the eCommerce sector, from CEOs, CMOs and MDs to heads of digital, developers and technical managers.
To find out how your business can get involved as an exhibitor, sponsor or partner, or to discuss anything expo related, please contact Martyn Collins on 07764 406873 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch what industry leaders think of eCommerce Show North: