eCommerce experts confirmed to speak at eCommCon in Lancaster
A number of leading industry speakers will be appearing at eCommCon, an ecommerce conference hosted by Lancaster's Nublue.
Aimed at serious ecommerce professionals looking for innovative ways to increase their online conversions, attendees will hear from industry experts delivering insightful talks, debates and real-life case studies focussing on how to increase online conversions.
The event will take place at The Storey in Lancaster on Tuesday January 30th.
The speaker line-up includes:
- Skip Fidura, Dotmailer - email marketing
- Rory Gilmore, Nosto - personalized shopping experiences
- Fjolla Bakalli, Loyalty Lion - eCommerce loyalty platform
- Robin Lewis, Feefo - genuine user reviews
- Stuart Pick, Brightpearl - centralised operations
- Robin Hill, Rapidspike - website performance monitoring
- Richy Aldred, Barclaycard - payment innovations
- Robyn Potter, Temando - eCommerce fulfilment
- Neil McKay, Endless Gain - biometrics & psychology
Martyn Collins, Exhibition Director at eCommerce Show North, will also be present to reveal details of this year’s expo, to be held on October 10th and 11th 2018.