Prolific London hosts successful first roundtable - Digital Innovation in the Charity Sector
Following on from our successful roundtable discussion events in the North, we've now officially hosted our first one in London.
Earlier this month, Prolific London gathered together a number of key figures within the charity sector at the Channel 4 HQ in London for a fascinating roundtable discussion about digital innovation.
The Value of Digital Innovation in the Charity Sector - Roundtable Discussion, held on July 11th 2019.
Sponsored by Access and Acquia and hosted by Channel 4
Chaired by Adeela Warley, CEO, CharityComms
- Sam Afhim, Director of Fundraising & Communications, Freedom from Torture
- Sophie Castell, Director of Relationships, RNIB
- James Small, Head of Digital Engagement, Anthony Nolan
- Sarah Williams-Robbins, Director of Marketing & Communications, Place2Be
- Neil Gunn, Head of Digital Engagement, Independent Age
- Sarah Jordan, Digital Consultant, Founder of Y.O.U. Underwear
- Julia George, Digital Marketing Manager, Keep Britain Tidy
- Linda Liao, Digital Manager, Mental Health Foundation
- Dan Gray, Digital Content & Experience Lead, WaterAid
- Anjali Bewtra, Head of Digital Engagement, Save the Children UK
- Hannah Baker, Head of Communications UK, Four Paws
- Simon Landi, Managing Director, Access Digital
- Emmanuelle Adam, Account Executive, Acquia
Sponsored by Access and Acquia, the event provided an illuminating opportunity for charities to share best practice and consider the various ways they had sought to use digital as a fundraising and awareness generating tool.