Prolific North Live 2018: Over 40 exhibitors now confirmed as a further 11 sign up
Over 40 exhibitors have now signed up for Prolific North Live as the two-day expo gears up for an even bigger return on February 28th and March 1st 2018.
The event will again be hosted at Event City in Trafford Park, Manchester, and we’re expecting an increase on last year’s 3,800 delegates.
And any companies and organisations wishing to exhibit at the event - which will explore the latest developments in the marketing, digital, creative and comms sectors - should contact Jill Taylor on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the latest 11 to sign up:
- Marqetspace - Marqetspace is a trade printer with over 50 combinations of paper types and print finishes including spot gloss, foil and embossing. Its core range is lithographically printed in our UK factory.
- Bruntwood - Bruntwood has over 145 properties across the UK, providing affordable office space, serviced offices and retail space on flexible contracts.
- The University of Manchester - Manchester Graduate Talent is part of The University of Manchester’s Careers Service and offers access to our world class graduates. They are an experienced team of recruitment specialists with extensive knowledge of the student and graduate recruitment market.
- Business Marketing Club - The Business Marketing Club is an organisation run by B2B marketers for B2B marketers. It hosts events throughout the year full of healthy debate, answering big burning B2B questions and delving into topics like content, client negotiation and marketing qualifications.
- Halston Marketing - Halston Marketing is an experienced B2B agency based in Leeds, with a background in SEO, content marketing and paid and organic social media strategy and execution.
- International Business Festival - From 12–28 June 2018, the UK will host the world’s biggest business event – The International Business Festival. 100 major events; 9 high-growth sectors; 200 world-class speakers; countless opportunities.
- Fluid Ads - A technology to simply scale creative production and to dynamically optimise HTML5 ads across device, shape and language.
- Corporation Pop - Corporation Pop crafts digital tools clients need to communicate effectively with their audience through user-centred design, agile development and meticulous attention to detail.
- Jean Juviniere/Wine Dancer - Jean Juviniere are family-run fine wine merchants based in Cheshire and have been running for 40 years. They specialise in personal home and office wine tastings free of charge and have over 900 wines in stock.
- Hedgehog lab - A multi-award winning technology consultancy, offering design and development of mobile software as well as solutions for IoT, connected devices and AR/VR experiences.
- Rabble Post - Rabble Post sits in the heart of Manchester’s city centre and has the privilege of being the city’s only full-service post production facility. Providing 360 finishing, animation, 3D VFX, editing, colour grading and audio services including ADR, mixing and voice over.
Don't forget, too, that early bookers will be able to benefit from our event marketing campaign, which will include news stories in Prolific North Live newsletter and website, social media marketing via Twitter and LinkedIn, and your own blogs on the dedicated Prolific North Live website.
To see a full list of those exhibitors to have signed up so far, click to see our event exhibitors page here.
And here's a reminder of last year's event, which involved over 3,800 attendees, 130+ exhibitors, 120+ speaker and panel sessions:
How to get involved
There are numerous ways for businesses to become involved, including Event Partnerships, Keynote Seminar sponsorship, Agency and Innovation session sponsorship, Growth Finance Hub sponsorship and Drinks sponsorship.
For exhibitors, there are a variety of stand sizes still available Prolific North Live ’18.
For businesses looking to book early we offer a ‘first come, first served’ policy on specific stands in the exhibition, so exhibitors can choose their space in the room.
To find out how you can book a stand today and secure a prime location in the exhibition hall, please contact Jill Taylor on 07879 471636 or by emailing email@example.com.
You can find out more information on our dedicated Prolific North Live site here.