Still spaces available for Venture Funding Pitch Workshop at ProlificNorthLive
There are still spaces available for ambitious start-ups and companies to join a unique day-long Venture Funding Pitch Workshop at ProlificNorthLive.
A number of selected companies over the course of the day will be delivering 15-minute pitches to our Dragon’s Den-style panel of VCs, business angels, advisors, fund managers and entrepreneurs. Prolific North has partnered with the leading firm of auditors and financial advisers, RSM, for the workshop.
It will form a key part of ProlificNorthLive, our ground-breaking expo which will be the biggest ever media, marketing and creative industries event to be staged outside London.
Over 100 companies are now signed up for the event, which will take place at Emirates Old Trafford on February 2, 2016.
Among the panel for the workshop will be Nicola Horlick, renowned investment fund manager and ‘superwoman’.
ProlificNorthLive attendees will also be able to join the workshop and watch pitches throughout the day in our 80-seater theatre space.
A number of the North's leading financial advisers, investors and experienced business people have agreed to join the panel at different stages throughout the day and they include:
- Nicola Horlick / CEO Money&Co
- David Smith / Investment Director at AXM Venture Capital
- Rupert Wingate-Saul / Investment Manager at AXM Venture Capital
- James Wild / Corporate Finance Partner at RSM
- Ryan Bevington / Investment director at Maven Capital
- James Sheridan / Partner at Turner Parkinson
- Paul Hardman, co-owner Flix Facilities and financier/investor
- Mark Borzomato, Investment Director, MSIF
- Paul Taberner, Investment Director, Enterprise Ventures
- Peter Lusty, Chief Executive and Founder, Manchester Tech Trust
- Morgan Killick, tech entrepreneur and Growth Advisor, Business Sheffield
Other judges tbc
Our aim is to identify the companies who will be offered the opportunity to present on the day by mid-January, enabling the selected companies to prepare more fully for what should be an exciting, highly entertaining and ultimately commercially profitable day with significant funds being committed to these ambitious companies.
Good luck – we look forward to sharing in your future success!