Last chance for Digital SWOT 2015 early bird tickets
There are just days left to buy early bird tickets for Digital SWOT 2015, our compelling one-day conference on January 27.
Following the highly successful debut of our 2014 Digital SWOT conference, the 2015 conference will be held at the Bridgewater Hall in Manchester and will examine the digital landscape from a business point of view: essentially a SWOT analysis of how companies and public organisations and/or their agencies can evaluate, benchmark and enhance their commercial performance from a digital point of view.
Once again, we've brought together a wide variety of outstanding leading-edge practitioners, speakers and brands from across the UK, whose collective expertise and case study-led presentations will enable delegates to depart on the day with a fresh perspective on how to cope with and profit from the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats facing their companies and organisations in this digital age.
Over 100 delegates from across the North attended the inaugural conference in January 2014 and we are anticipating another packed audience with plenty of valuable information sharing and high-level networking.
Our confirmed speakers include:
- Martin Bryant, Editor-in-Chief, The Next Web
- James Shaw, Head of Digital Marketing and Customer Retention, Betfred and Totesport
- Marc Blinder, CEO & Co-Founder, Emmerge & former Director of Social Marketing Adobe Europe
- Tom Cheesewright, Applied Futurist, Book of the Future
- James Murray, UK Search Advertising Lead, Microsoft
- Terry McGrath, Senior director of brand and product marketing, Johnston Press
- Gareth Stockdale, Head of Operations, BBC Learning
- Alex Blaikley, Industry Head, Google
- Sara Wilde, Managing Director, Influential & Chair Liverpool Visitor Economy Board
- Richard Gregory, Managing Director, Latitude and conference chair
Digital SWOT has been created and delivered by Prolific North and Don’t Panic Event Management. For further information and to book tickets please click here.
Delegate tickets are £150 + VAT if booked before Friday 9 January 2015 and £199 + VAT if booked after and we also offer a multiple ticket deal of 4 tickets for the price of 3.
Alternatively please contact Helina Thompson on 01706 828855 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date: Tuesday 27 January 2015
Venue: The Bridgewater Hall, Manchester
Time: 08:30 – 17:00
Tickets: Early Bird Rate: £150+Vat, Standard Rate: £199+Vat
You can read up on the speakers here.