Seven new appointments at LOVE
LOVE has made seven new appointments. The agency, which has offices in Manchester and London has boosted its creative and account management teams on the back of new business wins which include Virgin Atlantic and Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC).
CEO of LOVE, Trevor Cairns, said: “We hosted a 'jobs bonanza' event back in March and the response in terms of the quantity and quality of highly-talented people that wanted to work at LOVE was incredible.
"Each new team member will be a real asset to the agency as we continue to create some of the most-respected creative work in the industry.”
The new staff are:
- Andy Buchan, head of digital. His remit is to ensure that digital thinking is engrained throughout both client work and the LOVE team. As well as educating staff on the latest digital strategies and tools, Buchan will advise clients on the huge opportunity to tell their brand stories through digital comms and oversee the execution of creative digital campaigns.
- Rob Sanderson, creative head. His background is in branding, strategy, graphic design and environments. He has worked closely with design legend Peter Saville on numerous place and destination brands, including the ‘Original Modern’ City brand for Manchester.
- Richard Attwater, account director. Previously at gyro and before that McCann Erickson.
- Andy Lafferty, senior creative. Will focus on digital projects for LOVE's clients. His specialisms are mobile digital and gaming.
- Ben Fearnley, on 3D design in the creative team. He joins from Creative Spark where he worked on Universal Music and Ministry of Sound.
- Tom Nicklin, creative team. From Ubiquitous where he worked on Bentley and Bacardi. Nicklin specialises in applying illustration to digital platforms.
- Jonathon Tahanha, senior account manager. Previously at Cube3 where he managed the Revolution Bars account and prior to that he spent time at Creative Spark and TBWA\Manchester. He will work on LOVE's Diageo account.