Should I pay for advertising online?
Now that you've mastered your SEO skills, it's time for a more controversial Digital Marketing superhero. Pay per click (PPC) advertising campaigns offer a flexible, quantifiable and quick method of maximising your website's visibility on popular search engines such as Google.
This course will challenge you to think how PPC can compliment your overall strategy. You will learn how to evaluate and fine-tune your PPC campaigns to improve click-through and conversion rates, as well as review and expand your search term sets to maximise performance. You'll also learn how to effectively track results to maximise ROI through accurate measurement and analysis.
Depending on how audiences are searching online, PPC platforms change periodically from reporting, new ways of targeting audiences to bidding management.
How will I benefit?
This is an interactive one-day course that compliments the SEO 101 training. It will enable you to ask questions and collaborate to learn how to improve your Google AdWords campaigns. You are encouraged to bring your own laptop as you will be working through practical examples. Upon completion of our PPC training you will be able to:
- Understand what situations is PPC best suited for
- Gain expertise to effectively run your own PPC campaign or challenge and steer your paid search agency/team
- Take away tools and techniques that contribute to successful paid search campaigns
- Develop a monitoring and reporting framework to track your success
- Essentials of successful paid search campaigns
- Research Keywords and Search Queries
- Competitor Analysis
- Build and construct campaigns
- Manage bids correctly
- Tools & techniques
- Improve conversion rates
- Increase transaction values
- Improve click-through rates
- How to combine SEO & PPC for more powerful results
- Accurately track conversions
- Properly analyse Data
- Monitor and improve Keyword, Landing Page and Ad performance
- Better understand the metrics and terminology
Meet the Experts
Ethan Giles is Senior Operations Manager of novi.digital, a data-driven, psychology focused digital marketing agency based in Lancaster and London. novi.digital are rated globally as one of the top digital marketing agencies and have Google Premier Partner status. Ethan has delivered a number of training sessions covering the most important areas of digital marketing and have enabled businesses to make intelligent decisions about their SEO, PPC and overall marketing strategies.