New for 2019: Prolific Training for the digital, marketing, PR and creative industries
Prolific North and Prolific London are delighted to announce a new initiative aimed at helping the digital, marketing, PR and creative industries address the current skills shortage our industry faces.
Prolific Training will run a series of workshops, training courses and masterclasses led by industry experts in digital marketing, SEO, PPC, Social Media, PR, Marketing, eCommerce and Leadership & Management.
The training courses start in Manchester in January and London in March. They will offer quality learning and hands-on, practical learning to help fill skills gaps in your teams. All courses will include takeaways and notes.
All Manchester courses will be held at Prolific North's head office at Accelerate Places on Princess Street - here's the full address.
The first course is available for booking now - see below.
Digital PR for Link Building
Thursday 24th January
This course is suitable for both PRs who want to learn more about how PR can influence SEO and SEOs who want to learn how to incorporate PR practices into their strategies.
We will run through the full campaign development process; from coming up with ideas we know will get coverage and links, to seeding these ideas to press, right through to reporting on the success of these campaigns.
Useful tools for each step of the process will be shared throughout.
The structure of the day is as follows:
- Why we still need links
- Google and link building / PR
- Examples of successful campaigns across media niches to set the scene for the process run-through
- Researching the audience and what they engage with
- Range of brainstorming approaches to improve number of ideas per session
- Testing the resulting ideas will be successful campaigns
- Best practice for on-site structure of campaigns
- Useful tools for designing interactive content cost effectively
- Examples of good and bad press releases
- Finding quality journalists and sites to target
- Examples of good and bad media outreach emails
- Pitch practice
- Process for monitoring campaigns post-launch
- The right metrics and KPIs to report on to demonstrate true campaign value
Laura is the Founder of Silverthorn, a PR, Social & Content agency that sparks conversations and engagement to get brands talked about in all the right places.
She won PR Moment’s Young Professional of the Year 2017, was named in The Drum’s 2018 and 2017 50 Women in Digital Under 30 and was shortlisted for the CIPR’s Outstanding Young Communicator 2017.
Laura has led campaigns that have gained coverage by top international publishers such as BBC, Mashable, Daily Mail and many more.
Laura is a regular trainer and speaker at industry events such as PRmoment, aINBOUND2017, Learn Inbound, UnGagged Vegas, Yoastcon, SMX München and BrightonSEO, where she has delivered the link building/Digital PR training since 2013.
Time: 10am – 5pm
Cost: £395 + VAT early bird & £450 + VAT standard – book four places for the price of three. Price includes course materials, copies of slides and refreshments.