Noir ends 2017 by winning seven new contracts
Brand communications agency Noir has ended the year by winning seven new accounts inside a month.
The Manchester agency has won contracts with:
- Heath London: Male grooming range based in Primrose Hill. Noir is redesigning and developing their e-commerce website and supporting longer term with social media strategy, content and e-newsletters.
- Bio-ID Hormones: Noir has been briefed to create the brand identity and website for this pioneering new hormone treatment. Dr Martin Kinsella and his team are behind the hormone service at their Hale clinic.
- Manchester’s Menagerie Restaurant and Bar: Noir has launched their new website and will continue to work with the Real Housewives of Cheshire-owned outlet on social media and communications.
- Blue Moon Recruitment: Noir is delivering a corporate rebrand and updated website for the global recruitment company. Also undertaking a full brand and online audit and strategy for growth, including internal and external brand strategy, updated brand identity and website.
- Create Edge Training and Coaching; Matrix Physiotherapy; Soccer Agents Academy: All are newcomers in their respective markets. Noir will be delivering brand strategy, visual identity and website for them.
Anthony Logan, CEO of Noir, said: “We launched last year with an ambitious vision to grow our client base across a range of industries and we’ve been extremely lucky to be able to do that already in such a short space of time.
“With clients in fashion, property, corporate, science and hospitality, we are delighted to partner with forward-thinking, dynamic businesses, that share our passion for transformation.
“We’re very excited to be working with our new clients and to delivering high quality results to drive their business objectives and it’s a real achievement for us to be ending 2017 on such a high.”