A dynamic and rapidly growing digital agency is looking for a support developer with a passion for technology and the web, someone who is good at communicating and keen to learn new skills and technologies. This is a perfect opportunity to learn new skills and gain a foothold into the software development industry in a fun working environment!
With experience and training, as soon as possible the successful candidate will be given larger site amends and move into the full junior developer program, ending in full life cycle website project for new clients. There will also be opportunities to help develop and upgrade our in house CMS, scheduling and helpdesk systems.
Additional responsibilities include helping populate and test new client websites, provide help for people using the CMS and keep track of the error emails coming in from our client websites.
• First line technical support
• Learn and be able to explain our in house CMS
• Maintain and evolve existing in house software
• Identify and fix any system errors
• Read and fix any error emails from client sites
• Meet and maintain best practice coding standards
• Help the build team populate and test new websites using our CMS
Technical Skills the candidate will learn
• HTML and CSS
• ASP.NET Framework 3.5 / 4.5
• Database design
• W3C web standards, Semantic Markup
• CMS Experience
• Visual Studio 2010/2013
• MS SQL SERVER (2008 R2)
• Experience of N-Tier OO development and industry best practices
• Knowledge of web forms and user controls
For more information or to apply for the role please email email@example.com with an up to date copy of your cv and a little bit about yourself!