Branded3 is an award-winning agency who has worked with some world-class brands, and we’re always on the lookout for fresh talent! Whilst expertise and know-how are essential, we believe in investing in people who can contribute different skills and personalities to the company.
We have an exciting opportunity for a real self-starter to join the insights team. As part of the team, separating actionable information from data will be your core objective as well as helping to impart a data-led culture within the company.
We work within a relaxed yet lively environment, where an emphasis for working hard and sticking to time-limits is combined with an informal and comfortable, friendly and, most importantly, supportive atmosphere. Branded3 can offer you an exciting career where you’re free to share ideas and develop your skills.
• Keeping up to date with SEO, social media, data analytics
• Solving analytical challenges – particularly Google Analytics
• Providing external and internal reports using Microsoft Excel and other databases
• Analysis of clients websites for conversion rate optimisation (CRO) opportunities
• Competitive and market opportunity analysis
• Data mining / manipulation / auditing – ranging from survey analysis to link auditing
• Industry analysis to advise clients on changes in their industry
• Be active within the blogging community
• Maintaining active social media profiles
Core competencies for the role would include:
• Strong knowledge of Excel or other numerical analysis platforms
• A self starter with a thirst for problem solving
• Good organisational skills are a necessity for this role
Good to have skills include:
• Any IT/programming related skills
• Agency experience
• Experience within the SEO industry and with Google Analytics would be an advantage
• Qualifications in relevant IT / Maths / Business Data Analysis subjects would be an advantage, but other demonstrable experience would be considered
Salaries will be dependent on experience.