Videographer and Content Creator
Where Live Industry Lives
Production Park is the number one live events destination in Europe featuring rehearsal studios, over 15 events businesses and Backstage Academy - the UK’s only higher education provider focused entirely on the live events industry. This role represents a truly unique opportunity to join a dynamic and creative marketing department responsible for showcasing the incredible things that happen at Production Park.
You will be primarily focused on Backstage Academy but also work on projects for all businesses on Production Park including Brilliant (iconic custom set designers and manufacturers), Perry Scenic (live event scenery) and Production Park Studios (rehearsal studios in Wakefield and London).
This post reports to the Marketing Director and will form a key part of our strategy to produce engaging and impactful content. We’re looking for someone with creative flair, imagination and the ability to work across several creative disciplines including graphic design, illustration and photography with a particular focus on producing engaging video content.
- Shoot, edit and produce video content.
- Capture images and video footage of activity around campus on a daily basis for immediate release through social media and other digital channels.
- Design, edit and produce content for print and digital use including our prospectus, infographics and campaign collateral.
- Design HTML marketing and internal emails including the staff newsletter and marketing emails.
- Design and produce a range of on-brand templates for the wider business to use.
- Deliver on creative briefs to a high-standard, on brand and on time.
- Provide creative guidance to ensure content is compelling and digestible.
- Keep abreast of emerging marketing and design trends that could enhance marketing activities and content production.
- Any other reasonable duties as required by the Marketing Director.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Provable experience of producing engaging creative content, such as videos, using industry leading design software such as Final Cut, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- Provable experience of delivering content within an educational institution.
- Ability to interpret creative briefs and deliver content to tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience of dealing directly with a wide variety of people.
- A friendly professional manner and appearance.
- Self-motivated with an ability to thrive under pressure.
- Ambitious and results orientated.
Occasional weekend and evening work required. Occasional UK travel required.
To apply, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org