This is an exciting opportunity for a driven, ambitious, creative filmmaker to join our team and produce engaging video content for a wide variety of revered clients. You’ll lead projects from initial brief to execution, working independently and together with our talented Film & Video team to deliver inspirational results.
Are you a creative filmmaker brimming with new ideas? Do you love to develop concepts on paper and see them through to screen? Would you enjoy being part of an exciting, dynamic agency with a portfolio of revered clients? Are you ambitious with a desire to exceed expectations and deliver exceptional results?
If the answer to all these questions is “Yes”, then we’d love to meet you; you could be just the person to fill our vacancy for a Video Producer.
HGA is an award-winning live events agency in its 30th year of business. Our in-house, events, video, digital and design teams work together under one roof to create effective communications that make a huge difference to our clients – some of the biggest brands in the UK.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate passion, knowledge, creativity and a keen eye for detail – ensuring the exacting standards we set continue to be delivered on every production.
The role reports directly to our Head of Film & Video and will require you to demonstrate the following:
- At least 1 year of industry experience – either agency or freelance
- Ability to manage and take full ownership of multiple concurrent projects including budget responsibility
- Skilled camera operator with hands-on experience of working in a variety of different shoot situations, ideally with background and knowledge of Sony FS7 camera
- Knowledge of and ability to light for video – both location and studio based
- Post Production skills – both editing (Premiere) & motion graphics (After Effects)
- Good understanding of other Adobe applications
- Ability to offer strategic and creative thinking to clients
- Strong ideas person. Able to interpret briefs and articulate and present your ideas – both verbally and written
- Experience of managing workflow and working as part of a production team
- Client communication and project development skills
- A passion for new techniques, equipment and all things that move
The breakdown of duties will typically be:
20% Pre Production – working with team/clients to come up with new ideas/concept/scripts to answer briefs + budgeting
40% Filming – being on location behind the camera to make the above ideas a reality
40% Post Production – turning the material you capture into engaging and compelling videos that achieve results for our clients.
This role is ideal for an ambitious Video Producer who wants to play a key role in a fast-paced, dynamic production team and be part of an exciting future.
Contact David Bentley, Head of Film & Video on email@example.com.