inEvidence is a full-service, B2B specialist customer advocacy consultancy. With a global team, we help some of the world’s biggest technology brands tell the stories of their happy customers. We specialise in written, video and tablet-optimised case studies, and can help with all areas of setting up and managing an advocacy programme; from recruiting customer advocates and creating innovative content, to establishing customer loyalty or sales incentive programmes and fulfilling requests for references.
We are looking for a creative, efficient and versatile Video Editor to join our growing team. Applicants should have at least 4 years experience working in a production company/agency/freelance environment.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and dependable video editor to further strengthen our growing video production department, get involved with the technical and creative aspects of video projects and help to manage the edit suite and post-production workflow.
The ideal candidate will need to be able to work independently to tight deadlines and as part of a team, have the capability to work on multiple projects at the same time and deliver expertise throughout the video production process.
Key responsibilities include:
- Understanding of a brief and providing creative input on pre-production planning
- Preparation of interviews for transcription and organising supporting footage
- Editing videos that adhere to brand guidelines and convey key messaging
- Editing of transcripts when required with input into a story’s narrative structure
- Creating graphics and animated assets using After Effects and Adobe software
- Colour grading of footage to achieve the desired visual style
- Audio correction using Adobe Audition, selecting appropriate music and sfx
- Encoding, uploading and delivery of media in multiple formats
- Management of edit suite, servers, storage of project files and associated media
- Assisting with the development and management of workflows for the editing suite
- Ensuring all videos consistently meet high standards and are delivered on time
- Self-motivated, dedicated and able to engage well in a team
- Versatility to edit a range of content types for various deployments
- Strong command and knowledge of all post-production processes
- An ability to tell an engaging story that maximises the given content
- Hands-on experience of Adobe Creative Suite software
Ideal but not essential:
- Experience using After Effects
- Colour grading experience using Da Vinci
- Shooting experience, on site/location self-shooter/editor
- Script writing / content editing experience
If this sounds like a job you’d be interested in and you are local to Cheshire then we’d love to hear from you!
Just send over your CV a letter of introduction and salary expectations to Verity Shuttleworth: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would also like to see a show reel showing the range/quality of work you’ve produced. Position is permanent, competitive salary and package