What’s the role all about?
Would you love to create some of the most talked about video footage in the UK? Are you creative, driven, hard-working and versatile? If so we may have a place for you at UKFast!
UKFast is a leading hosting provider looking for a superstar to join the team as a Video Creative. Our Film team produce over 350 videos a year ranging from fun promotional videos, expos, and product promotions to client interviews and case studies. We also film live events, round table discussions and even take the camera to remarkable places like the top of Mount Snowdon and Verbier to shoot crazy team building activities.
If you’re looking for a forward-thinking, fast growing business and you thrive in a fast-paced environment with an amazing team culture, we want to hear from you.
What will my responsibilities be?
• Shooting a variety of videos with a Sony PMW-200
• Editing videos using Avid Media Composer
• Liaising with and interviewing clients
• Taking briefs
• Organising shoots
What skills do I need to have?
• A good communicator
• A team player who is enthusiastic with a positive can-do attitude
• Able to prioritise, multi-task and work on own initiative
• Excellent customer service skills
• Attention to detail
• Excellent writing/English skills
• Adaptable and experienced working within a fast paced environment
• Experience using Avid Media Composer, Photoshop and After Effects (desirable but not essential)
What’s the earning potential?
• We offer a salary of £18-24k depending on experience
What benefits are on offer?
• Onsite parking
• Gymnasium – great way to keep in shape
• Private BUPA healthcare cover after 1 years’ service
• Steam room to relax
• Free fruit delivered fresh to the office daily
• Birthdays off as a paid holiday
• Company ski trips to Switzerland
• Award-winning training and education centre with three full-time teachers who help you obtain accreditations, develop and learn
• Table tennis and pool tables to play all day, every day!
• Computer game area – so get your game faces on
• Crèche on site – bring your little ones into work
• Free kettle bells, spinning classes yoga and boot camp sessions
• Football/netball/running clubs
• Monthly pub quizzes – friends and family can also come along
• Bar – free drinks on a Friday afternoon!
• An extra week holiday when you get married after 1 years’ service
• Recording studio
• Summer BBQs at the founder’s home
• UKFest – our yearly festival with live bands, free food and drink for the entire company, friends and family. The event is described as a mini-Glastonbury with over 1000 expected to attend in 2016
• Regular cinema nights and LAN parties
• Team building experiences climbing Snowdon
• Family days out to Chester Zoo
• Full paid maternity leave for first 16 weeks and full paid paternity leave for 2 weeks after 2 years’ service
• Friends and family open days where people related to the company come over to eat and drink with us at Christmas
• Referral scheme in which you can earn up to £500 for referring superstars to join the business
• Future plans to have dog kennels for all you dog lovers
• Plans for Share Scheme for the entire business to make people feel rewarded and connected
• Planned Pension Scheme with significantly higher matched contribution
• £4000 bonus to anyone who designs a new software deemed to be useful to the business
• Reward trips to amazing places such as Vegas or skiing to Switzerland!
• Top performers achieve VIP parking
• We’re also big believers in rewarding commitment, so you get £1k after 5 years with us and an amazing £10k bonus after 10 years in the family