UX and CRO Executive
We are looking for a UX & CRO Executive to join our growing team of analysts and senior analysts to support the delivery of successful and effective CRO campaigns for a range of high profile clients. Day to day activities include gathering and analysing data and developing recommendations to help clients grow their businesses through ongoing optimisation.
Conversion rate optimisation ensures onsite experiences are as effective and efficient as possible from both a user and a business perspective. Our role is to ensure our clients provide their users with a seamless on-site experience, allowing them to complete their on-site goals with ease while ensuring business objectives are considered throughout. Through data gathering from a range of qualitative and quantitative sources, we highlight key areas of opportunity for improvement and make recommendations which form an ongoing optimisation strategy.
- Support in the delivery of effective CRO retainers
- Analyse analytics data, heat maps, session recordings and user research.
- Develop recommendations for improvement based on data.
- Develop test hypotheses into AB tests.
- Collaborate with other production teams to ensure recommendations are in line with best practice.
- Produce deliverables and documentation to support the running of CRO campaigns, e.g. test proposals and insight reports.
- Psychology degree or alternative, relevant degree
- An interest in and passion for UX and CRO
- Self-motivated and driven with a willingness to learn and constantly expand knowledge and skills.
- Good verbal & written communication skills
To apply, click the link below - we'd love to hear from you.