McCann Manchester are looking for an experienced TV Producer to assist with production and post-production!
Set in eight acres of Cheshire countryside with an onsite pub, bistro, gym and outdoor pool, McCann Manchester is a truly unique working environment. We are the largest integrated agency in the UK and create brand advertising, digital and communications strategies for some of the UK’s most interesting brands.
We are now looking for an experienced TV Producer to assist with production and post-production working with an awareness of both client and agency needs, within the production process. You will be responsible for;
- Maintaining good working relationships with all post-production teams
- Actively managing the running budget for TV production, reviewing and challenging quotes
- Negotiating effectively with suppliers, ensuring value for money and ensuring that work is proceeding on budget.
- Ensuring that all deadlines on the schedule are met or flagged when problematic.
- Progressing work in co-operation with and via liaison with other departments, managing all client, internal account handling and creative service relationships
- Production of accurate budgets for productions as appropriate
- Producing in the region of 130 TV commercials a year
- Effectively communicating the creative aim of any given script to all involved parties
- Assisting the creative teams in realising the creative brief in production terms
What you’ll need as TV Producer
- To be an expert in production values and practical requirements when looking at creative ideas
- Able to demonstrate commitment to maintaining high creative standards, helping to make the best advertising possible
- Ability to always maintain a calm, having a professional approach and objectivity, even in the face of extreme pressure and stress
- Able to keep abreast of the constant technical developments and changes in the available production processes professional suppliers and specialist talent in the market place
- Experience in retail TV production preferred
- Experience of working within a very fast moving environment
In Return, we offer
- A competitive financial and benefits package and ideally suited to those who enjoy pursuing personal career development.
- The opportunity to work within the largest integrated agency in the UK, in stunning surroundings, with specialist departments including, animation, video production, planning, digital creative and development and social media.
- An outstanding working environment that really is hard to beat. Based on a 9 acre site the four main buildings form a campus that includes a subsidised Bistro, free car parking, free access to an onsite gym and an outdoor heated pool (for when the weather gets warmer!).
Apply using the link below