We’re looking for an enthusiastic go-getter with great people skills to join our expanding team.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get started on a career in digital.
You will work alongside our content promotion team with the core objective of securing online coverage for our SEO clients.
You’ll have the opportunity to learn about SEO and digital content alongside an experienced team while delivering exceptional service to our clients.
Your day-to-day duties will include getting involved in brainstorming and other idea generation sessions, contributing to creative sessions, sourcing relevant contacts and getting in touch with journalists and bloggers.
Perhaps you’re a journalism or PR graduate looking for your first role in digital. Or maybe you’re a recent school leaver looking for an opportunity in the digital content space?
Your qualifications are not the first thing we’ll be looking at. More important for us:
• You have a passion for all things digital and will be able to demonstrate a desire to build a career in this arena.
• You get a buzz out of hitting goals.
• You can tell a good story from a pointless press release.
• You love great content.
• You’re a people person with top notch verbal and written communication skills.
• You’re a hard worker with a desire and ability to simply get stuff done.
What You’ll Receive
In addition to your salary, you’ll receive:
• 24 days’ holidays (plus bank holidays)
• Your birthday off
• Private healthcare schemes
• Gym membership contribution
• Free breakfast provided
• Free fruit provided
• Ride2Work scheme
• Contributory pension scheme