Technical SEO Specialist
Due to our growing need for specialised SEO experts, Epiphany are now recruiting for a Technical SEO Specialist to join our growing team in Leeds.
Your responsibilities will include working on a variety of clients across the agency, boosting presence and expertise on accounts where required.
Typical technical SEO activities include:
- Full site migrations,
- Specialised analysis looking at elements like log files and site crawls,
- Full technical reviews,
- Site speed optimisation.
You’ll also act as a consultant for one-off projects, representing Epiphany across the wider Jaywing business and assist with internal and external training.
To fulfil this role, you will need to be:
- Able to demonstrate expertise working individually and with a small team,
- Comfortable presenting in front of clients and internal departments,
- Confident speaking with external developers and IT staff,
- Able to discuss technical subjects with a varied array of user groups,
- Up to date with all aspects of modern SEO from keyword research techniques to backlink analysis,
- Knowledgeable about Web Development, Hosting and CMS technology,
- Genuinely interested in technical SEO.
We’re looking for people who are excited by digital, who relish the challenge that SEO presents, who aren’t afraid of trying something new and different and who have a track record of inspiring everyone around them to be better.
- Acting as a technical lead within client campaigns.
- Architecture, content, and backlink audits & associated recommendations.
- Advanced and in depth technical analysis, moving beyond standard audits to provide a customised service for clients.
- Input in to overall client SEO strategies.
- Analyse and report on the impact of your recommendations, including tying specific tactics back to performance changes.
- Present results to clients in monthly, all-agency, and board meetings, winning confidence and developing long term relationships.
- Developing an in depth understanding of clients’ businesses and place within the search landscape.
- Keep up to date with SEO developments and feed back into the rest of the team.
- Push the team through regular innovation, discussion and debate – we love a challenge.
- Aid with the continued development of the Epiphany SEO offering.
- Work as part of a team to deliver client objectives.
- In-depth knowledge of technical SEO.
- Knowledge of core web-development practices.
- Data gathering and analysis skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strategic thinking / planning.
- Analytical, written and numerical skills.
- Experience with industry tools.
- In-depth knowledge of search marketing.
- Ability to work to own initiative and in a team.
- Problem solving skills and an eye for detail.
- A desire to learn, try new things and challenge the status quo.
- A background in programming or a similar technical subject
- People management skills
- Budget / financial management experience
To apply, click the link below