To deliver market leading business solutions that blend a fresh creative edge with compelling commercial outcomes. Your contribution will help us to continuously inspire clients with big ideas and to the ground them in the content and talent of our key media partners. Through this you will make The Storylab famous, driving further demand for our services and strengthening our existing relationships to mutual benefit
• Deliver best in class creative solutions that are both imaginative quality as well as buyable in their potential business impact
• Work in partnership with Storylab ‘Activation’ to ensure activity remains just as exciting at executional stage as was the case at concept stage
• Showcase ambition in all your dealings with media/ content partners and gain reputation for ‘most open to new ideas’ amongst all competitors in the market place as well as ‘most collaborative agency partner’
• Influence key media & content partners to ensure you are well placed to access new opportunities
• Ensure all pitch work is delivered to a high visual or experiential standard in line with Storylab brand guidelines and direction of Storylab Creative Director
• Demonstrate continuous appetite for improvement and personal development seeking feedback on your work from senior leaders and take ownership of your development plan
• Ensure commercial thinking & to work collaboratively across the network
The Ideal Candidate
• A sound grounding in media, with a good understanding of the wider media market place & how digital is influencing this
• Extensive experience of delivering complex partnership activity involving multiple stakeholders
• Experience of collaborating with content owners to deliver ambitious work across multiple paid, owned and earned platforms
• Strong grounding in creative process and sales techniques
• Well developed creative techniques and an understanding of how to apply these based on strategic direction and client problem solving
• Confidence in challenging norms and selling innovative solutions to multiple senior stakeholders
• Ability to direct a creative pitch process from brief to sell through including experience of using check points in the process such as tissue sessions
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company – 25 days holiday, competitive pension plans, life assurance, free eye tests and rail season ticket loans. As well as perks such as Flexible working, we have our own artisan coffee shop serving cakes and coffees on-site. In addition there are a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to.
We also offer lifestyle benefits such as cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year. There is also a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy a couple of extra day’s holiday too!
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands – Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists.
The Story – We combine data and editorial talent to identify the right stories, storytellers and content formats for some of the most innovative brands in the world. The Lab – We work with forward thinking production, media and entertainment companies to fund, produce and distribute premium entertainment content that travels
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you open