Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network Manchester has over 380 dedicated specialists.
The Strategic Planning team has been developed to lead the delivery of true excellence in media strategy across large, emerging and prospective clients. It is your role to ask the right questions to gain insight into consumer behaviour and to generate creative media strategies which will achieve client objectives.
• Work with Client Services to develop a clear brief of client context including client objectives and key performance indicators.
• Effectively use media data and research systems and work with specialist teams to pull together highly relevant data from which to draw consumer patterns and trends
• Critically assess and interpret consumer behaviour and its economic, technical and psychological context to derive insights
• Use insight to support the idea generation process and to inform the decision making process
• Develop a clear campaign strategy and justify its expected delivery against client objectives and/ or key performance indicators
• Define highly effective Channel Planning briefs and work with Channel Planners to deliver a truly integrated and holistic media strategy
• Develop thought pieces that showcase strategic thinking as a business differentiator
• Pro-actively train and develop junior level capabilities in strategic planning principles approach
• Work with Channel Planners to review the opportunities and applications for channel developments and emerging channels
The ideal candidate
• You will be a strategic and logical thinker who enjoys analysing a brief and delivering innovative solutions
• You will hold a sound knowledge of all media channels
• You will demonstrate passion for the role and inspire respect from clients and colleagues
• You will be able to communicate effectively and professionally and hold strong relationships, both internally and with clients
• You will possess strong organisational skills and attention to detail
• You will have an advanced level of understanding Excel