We’re a full service marketing agency on a mission to shape shopper behaviour to drive business.
This means getting to the bottom of what influences the thoughts, feelings and actions of people shopping in your sector. Finding what drives these people to make that all important decision to purchase is the golden ticket to great things for your business.
And we don’t stop until we find it. We’re a team of insightful, strategic and creatively drive people. We work in an agile way to respond quickly to any challenge, shaping big ideas around your individual business needs. Which means we don’t miss an opportunity to make every penny of your marketing budget work hard. And we do it all with tenacity, confidence and curiosity.
Our clients are all leaders in their field and include Silentnight, Sharp’s Bedrooms, WD40, Pets Choice, Buildbase and Aggregate Industries.
See more about the company at www.themarketcreative.com
How you can help us. Your role:
You’ll be responsible for:
- Impact – developing clear business objectives and deliverables for all our activity, with measurement criteria for effectiveness
- Insight – developing an approach to insight gathering using a variety of research techniques – both commissioned and in-house
- Strategy – developing the business, brand or communication strategy using a set of in house tools.
- Creative – developing all high level briefs, supporting the client team on every day briefs and working collaboratively with the creative team to produce award winning work
- Shopper behaviour – you will be the champion in the agency for SB – helping us to pioneer new techniques for understanding this exciting area.
- We also have a mentoring option in place to ensure that your skills and talents are developed in line with your experience.
- A minimum of 5 planning years experince
- Proven track record in planning and strategy development and the winning of new business – Preferably in an integrated advertising agency or brand consultancy
- Ability to build effective working relationships
- Happy to work on both b2b & b2c
- Experince of a range of reserch techniques
- Experince workshop facilitator
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Able to present and sell concepts
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Great budgeting and scheduling expertise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident leader under pressure
- A creative and strategic thinker
- Full-time or part time role
Other benefits of working at TMC.
- We’re IPA and IIP Gold (the only agency in the north west) accredited which means we’re all about developing our talent
- CPD requirement of a minimum 30hours per year
- Excellent recognition & reward schemes including an “Employee of the Year” scheme that offers a weekend shopping trip to New York for two.
- Flexible & family friendly work life balance
- Access to the TMC “Learning Academy”.
- Up to 33 days holiday entitlement inc Christmas & birthday days off
- Free Parking
- 2 minutes from the Trafford Centre
- 5 minutes from Manchester City Centre
To apply for this post please send your CV to Emma Martin: email@example.com