Social Media Manager
We’re incredibly proud of our long-standing relationships with some fantastic clients, in both the B2B and B2C arenas. These relationships are the result of sustained, high standards: it goes without saying that you’ll share these standards, too.
In return, we’ll offer you an upbeat and politics-free workplace you’ll be just as proud to call home, where hard work is rewarded with a genuine work-life balance and a competitive rate of pay. We’re based in beautiful Altrincham town centre in warm and welcoming offices.
Whilst there are some core skills that are central to the role, we’re very open to receiving applications from candidates whose social media marketing experience is more specific to one area over another. Training is part of our culture and we’ll give bright minds the kit and the knowledge needed to become even brighter.
The successful candidate will:
- Enjoy client account management – being a key point of contact who our clients love to email, talk to and meet up with.
- Assist in devising digital marketing strategies: you'll own the social media corner of the team, and an understanding of modern SEO principles is advantageous.
- Implement social media strategies.
- Keep our clients’ websites up to date with new content and fresh blog posts: it’s handy if you know your way round a CMS!
- Proof read your own work and that of team members. We’re a fully integrated agency nowadays, but true to our PR roots, we know that words are our trade.
- Produce monthly reports, covering the channel mix that we provide each client. The reports are a blend of figures, analysis and recommendations, so it's great if you're happy to interpret data and draw meaningful learnings from a spreadsheet. If you can't, what you'll need is a desire to learn from us.
- Assist in any new business requirements: typically, we may ask you to look at competitor social media channels, conduct some social listening or analyse competitor backlink profiles.
- Have an active interest in emergent social media channels, apps and software.
- Adopt this approach for our own online channels!
This role will suit someone who can deliver on multiple client accounts to a high standard. You’ll be supported 100% at all stages of your career by your management team, from Account Directors through to the Managing Director.
Interested? Send your details over to Gio in absolute confidence: email@example.com or call 0161 927 3131.