Social Media Manager
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced social media manager to create, develop and deliver best-in-class social media strategies that will drive the continued growth of the Together business and brand.
Joining our fast paced marketing department, you will have an extensive remit to use your commercial, technical and creative experience to engage our audiences, activate our advocates, nurture our relationships and deliver commercial return.
Becoming a key player in our dynamic team you will be building and protecting our brand reputation and supporting our continued growth.
- Create and deliver best-in-class social media strategies for both B2B and B2C to support the specialised lending markets that the organisation’s brand operates within
- Lead the development and direct the implementation of a wide range of compelling and engaging content forms including video, text, imagery, animation and live action that best utilises the technology on any given social media /digital platform
- Leverage established and emerging platforms to engage new and existing audiences and ultimately drive acquisition, conversion, engagement and lead generation
- Manage, monitor online reviews, responding in a timely, appropriate and proportionate manner to reflect the brand and protect the organisation’s reputation
- Ensure all strategic communications are supported by comprehensive social media strategies for the brand, the company and its products
- Implement social listening to monitor and respond to audiences while cultivating leads and sales and extracting key insights from digital conversations
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences. Gather and use social intent data to inform and design nurturing campaigns
- Strategically develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach to generate leads, build brand, create attention and activate our advocates
- Work with brand, media marketing and PR teams to ensure that social media plans are effectively integrated into brand marketing
- Work collaboratively across marketing communications and digital teams
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure appropriate understanding and involvement in social media – including advising and guiding the senior management team on social media attitudes, needs and expectations
- Plan, control and be responsible for the effective use of social media budgets to deliver best possible value for money
- Build and implement a reporting framework to monitor and evaluate social media impact to determine growth, profile, engagement, reach, response, leads and reputation
- Work collaboratively with Legal, Compliance, Privacy and Finance to deliver applicable governance standards where appropriate
Essential skills and experience
- Extensive experience in the design, delivery and measurement of social media strategies in a regulated environment, preferably Financial Services
- A talent for creating compelling and engaging content forms across all platforms and channels
- A proven track record in leveraging platforms to engage new and existing audiences, drive conversion and lead generation
- A history of delivering commercial ROI across social media channels
- A track record of delivering results-focused social media communications campaigns across B2B and B2C marketing
- Proven experience in online media management and sound knowledge of digital communications strategies
- Experience of developing and supporting key spokespeople with social media
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to communicate complicated financial products in an easily digestible way
- Strong understanding of the changing social media landscape in the UK
- Well developed project management skills and a strategic and commercial mind
- Crisis communications experience
Interested? We'd love to hear from you.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
No agencies please