We’re looking for a talented, pro-active and enthusiastic digital candidate with experience in managing social media accounts and generating engaging content.
You will have hands on experience developing social media campaigns, from strategy to implementation. You will be tasked with writing social posts from the written word to film and video and everything in between.
You will coordinate the production teams to generate visuals, photography video, and yes the odd animated GIF or two!
With results in mind, you will have the know-how to generate campaigns with infectious results.
The role will give you hands on experience on some national UK and Europe brands wihtin both B2B and B2C.
The position will be located in our Manchester City Centre offices.
You will have experience in an agency, or working client side for a brand, ideally within digital marketing.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic working environment.
– Knowledge of software such as Word, Powerpoint (ideally Adobe software too)
– Sound understanding of social media technologies and how the web/mobile spaces work.
– Experience of social software such as Hootsuite or alike.
– Marketing experience – how to seek, acquire and engage an audience.
– Experience of generating monthly reports, including the use of insights, analytics software.
– Experience or understanding of using a CMS.
– Ability to write content for social media (e.g. Tweets, Youtube clips, Facebook posts, Google+, Pins)
– Experience of contributing to the production of digital solutions (e.g. websites, apps and/or social media).
Advantageous – Experience of managing paid media accounts (e.g. Twitter and Facebook sponsored posts).
Advantageous – experience of using Agile methodology and PM software e.g. Slack, Trello, Jira or Basecamp.